DIRECTIONS TO THE RESOURCES IN MOVEMENT STUDIO
Kevin Frank and Caryn McHose
5 Franks Lane, Holderness, NH. 03245
VIA I-93 NORTH OR SOUTH
1. From I-93 South or North, go to Exit 24 (Ashland).
2. At bottom of exit ramp, (which is Route 3) go right and proceed up hill into Village of Ashland.
3. In Ashland Village, pass Common Man Restaurant on left. Then Cumberland Farms is on right.
Turn left to follow Route 3 toward Holderness.
4. Approximately 4 miles later, enter Village of Holderness. Pass Squam Boat Livery on right and then Post Office on left. Then come to Golden Pond Market/Gas station on Right. This marks Shepard Hill Rd. which forks right off of Route 3. Take this fork and go up Shepard Hill Road (passing by The Manor on the left) until you come to the top of Shepard Hill which is about 1 mile from the Store.
5. At the top of Shepard Hill Rd., the road bends to the right and becomes Coxboro Rd. Bear right on Coxboro Rd. and go 7/10ths of a mile (0.7 miles), and at the bottom of a dip there is a mailbox and driveway on the left. Below the mailbox is a sign that says “Resources in Movement.” Drive has sign, “Franks Lane.” To studio, go left into this driveway and immediately head down the right hand branch of drive, and pull in to the parking lot on the right. (Persons staying at the cottage go straight in toward cottage, and park by the rock or the garage.)
6. If you are coming from the South on Route 3/25 (from Laconia, or Meredith direction) go Northwest on Route 3/25 North until you reach the 30 mph speed sign that indicates the start of Holderness Village. Then come to Golden Pond Market/Gas station as mentioned above in step 4, and make a sharp Left on to Shepard Hill Rd. and proceed as above on Shepard Hill Rd.]
FROM PORTSMOUTH, NH
1. Take Route 16 (Spaulding Turnpike) North to Exit 15 West to Route 11 West toward Farmington and Alton
2. Take Route 11 West until you get to 11B in Gilford.
3. Take a right turn on 11B and take it until you merge with US Route 3 North at Weirs Beach. (You go straight at the stop sign)
4. Take Route 3 North through Meredith and then another 7 miles until you reach the 30 mph speed sign that indicates the start of Holderness Village. Then come to the Golden Pond Market/Gas station where you make a sharp Left on to Shepard Hill Rd.
5. Take Shepard Hill Rd to the top of the hill (about 1 mile).
6. At the top of the hill bear right on to Coxboro Rd.
7. From the corner of Shepard Hill and Coxboro Rd. go 0.7 of a mile and Franks Lane is on the left. Come in the driveway and then stay to the right to reach the studio parking lot on the right. Just below the parking lot is the studio itself.
For a map, please visit this page.
For bus information, please visit this page.